Topic: How to download whatsapp on blackberry z3
The WhatsApp voice call feature has already started rolling out on BlackBerry and Android. Users may have reported certain limitations in terms of signal quality, but the feature is available for free and consumes nothing more than data.
If you are looking to use whatsapp calling for blackberry Z3, z10, this guide will help you get started.
How to download whatsapp on blackberry z3
So what are the main features and benefits of the new call feature in WhatsApp? The feature allows you to call anyone for free, even if they are located in another country.
The feature was initially rolled out on Android, followed by other mobile platforms.
The best thing about whatsapp for blackberry Z3, z10 is that it is going to use the data over the Internet connection rather than the minutes over your voice plan.
So if you have an unlimited plan, you will virtually be not spending a penny to make voice calls.
It is however meant purely for making calls to your friends and family, and not for making emergency or other types of system-based calls.
Making a WhatsApp Call
Use the following tips for making a call:
- Open WhatsApp
- Open a chat box for the person you want to call
- Look for the phone button near the top
- Tap on this phone button to make the call
Receiving WhatsApp Calls
Receiving calls is also easy on WhatsApp. If someone calls you, the app will display an incoming call similar to the standard mobile calls. Tap the answer button to answer or press the decline button to cancel the call.
Despite the ease of whatsapp calling for blackberry Z3, z10, there are still some drawbacks to the feature. It is still in its early phase and is just like any other mobile app feature that comes with bugs. It will take some time before the shortcomings are fixed.
Recommended:- How To Update Moto G 2013 With Lollipop Official Version
Some of the commonly noted issues include:
- Unreliable call feature. Sometimes you hear nothing more than static. It may also seem that someone is speaking at a distance or through a funnel.
- When you make a call, you will hear a beep. Typically, a call ring will last 30 seconds if the other person doesn’t receive the call.
- WhatsApp will indicate missed calls through a notification. But sometimes when you click “view”, it may not show the caller.
These bugs can be considered as part of the parcel because the feature is relatively new and you can expect it to be fixed in the next release.