Xiaomi Smartphones has achieved immense success in Indian market, since its appearance due to their numerous features and reasonable rate it offers to its users.
Today, Xiaomi has developed a kind of image in India that every second person wishes to buy their phone. It has many different Smartphones that are available in India at different ranges, however, the Redmi series is specially becoming more and more famous due to its brilliant specification and low price.
The Smartphones of Redmi series offer a large 5 inch screen with latest Android and high processor and RAM at a price range between 6,000 -7,000 INR, which makes it an ideal phone for people who wish to use heavy apps on their phones at a really affordable price.
The latest phone of the series Xiaomi Redmi 2 also appears to be a great extension of the series with only drawback of its degraded Android Lollipop version.
However, the wait has been over as the company has announced the update of Redmi 2 Lollipop that offers better MIUI interface.
So if you are also using Redmi 2 with earlier version of Android Lollipop, then you can now install the Redmi 2 lollipop update. All you need to do is read on the article and follow the steps.
How to install Redmi 2 lollipop update?
Before begin downloading the update, you will need to follow certain instructions.
- First, charge your mobile well over 80% as it can take a lot of time.
- Utilize the strides to strengthen USB investigation.
- Go to the system and open “About Device”.
- Now tap on the Build Number exactly 7 times and then go to Developer Options.
- Enter the USB troubleshooting and empower it.
- Now begin the installation of update.
Recommended:- How To Install Latest WhatsApp Version On Blackberry Z10
Procedure to install the Redmi 2 Lollipop update
- First, you need to download the 3 Android 5.0 lollipop ROM documents. It can be easily available from the Internet. You can just visit the website downloadsafe.org where all the files are available or simply searching for Android Lollipop 5.0 update ROM documents on Google will be enough.
- After downloading the documents, spare them in the solitary organizer.
- Now open the first document and it will make a ROM.
- Then search for CMW ROM manager in the Play Store and install it on your phone.
- Now connect your phone to the computer and move the ROM.zip file into your phone’s memory card.
- Restart your phone in a recovery mode through ROM manager.
- Open the ROM manager and tap backup.
- Once your data is backed up, delete all the data from your phone through recovery menu.
- Return to the recovery menu and select Flash ROM.
- Go to the location of the copied ROM file and open it.
- Now just follow the rest of the instructions that will be prompted.
Also Read:- How to Create Shared album in Mac and iOS?
After everything’s done, your phone will restart and the next you see your Redmi phone, it will have the latest Lollipop 5.0 version of Android running.
If you got any problem installing the Redmi 2 lollipop update, feel free to ask in the comments or contact us.