The iPhone has continued to remain as one of the top smartphones worldwide over the past few years. The amazing looks of the phone and its high performance add up to offer a high-end user experience for its owners. It is a brand that is unmatched in its popularity and product offering, and this is despite the world being dominated by Android phones. If you are looking to move music from computer to iPhone 5, this guide will help you.
Do read :- How to Clean Data from iPhone – An Easy Guide
iPhones & the Music Limitations
When it comes to moving music from your computer to iPhone, iTunes has many limitations. A common one is when you move your music files to your handset you will loose the songs currently stored on the device. Similarly, you may get songs in formats not readable for iPhone because iTunes is not capable of converting all formats.
AnyTrans is one of the best apps that can help you transfer music from computer to iPhone 5. It can be used with both Mac and PC to be connected with your iPhone 5.
See also:- How to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android?
Why Use AnyTrans for Music Transfer to iPhone 5?
It is the foremost app to help you manage your iPod, iPad and iPhone from within the same application. While using this app to move music from your computer to iPhone you will have the below-mentioned advantages.
- Easier and faster transferring to a great extent, offering you with an interface for drag and drop.
- No need of authorizing your PC and you can bring in music to iPhone 5 from more than one computer.
- Without having to delete the existing music files you can add new ones.
Now, you can use the following steps to transfer music from computer to iPhone 5:
- First of all launch AnyTrans and attach your iPhone to your computer
- Press Audio on the homepage of AnyTrans and choose Music
- In order to move music files from your computer to handset choose your favorite music on the computer and press Open to move music from computer to iPhone
Must read:- How to backup data from iPhone to computer
This reliable app makes the transfer of music files simpler and faster between your computer (Mac/PC) and iPhone. If you think that you cannot move music from computer to iPhone 5, this method will help resolve the issue. The next time you want to enjoy any song stored on your computer on your iPhone, you should not have to worry.