Just like any other Smartphones, iPhone also seems to suffer from junk files and low space that needs to be maintained in order to use it more efficiently.
The phone won’t work well if it contains unnecessary files that will leave your phone lagging. Therefore, it is always recommendable that you keep your iPhone files organized with only those files included that you need and delete the rest.
However, many people don’t know how to clean data from iPhone as they don’t know from where the space is being used. Even if they delete the files from their phone memory or card, it still shows the same lagging issue. If you are also having these issues with your iPhone, then this article will assist you in cleaning data from iPhone without any trouble.
Sure the iPhone is a pretty user-friendly device, but iOS can also get clogged up over the time with unwanted files and memory hogs, which can slow down your phone. In order to clean data from iPhone and improve its performance, especially if it is an older version, you will need to follow these simple steps.
Also Read:- How to Clear Up Space on your iOS Device?
- Clean your Safari Cache memory: Deleting files is necessary, but you also need to delete those cache memories as well. First, delete cache memory of safari browser from your iPhone. You can do this by going to the settings >Safari. Now scroll down and clear history and website data by tapping on it.
- Remove files from the phone: Data can be cleaned, stored by other apps with usage option in the settings. Go to settings>General Usage and then tap on manage settings. Now tap on Documents and Data and slide unwanted files to left and delete them. You can also delete all the apps by tapping on the edit button and go to delete all.
- Clean iOS junk files: Another way to clean data from iPhone is using PhoneClean to get rid of all the junk files. Download the app from store and attach your iPhone to your Mac with the help of a USB cable. Scan and delete the junk files.
- Reset the phone: You can also reset your iPhone on a regular basis to remove those apps which run on background.
- Choose battery doctor: This is another app to remove unwanted files from the iPhone. Install it and select junk tab. Tap clean up cache and wait for Battery Doctor to scan your files. It will not only clear data from memory, but also boost its performance.
Recommended:- How to delete data from icloud
These are some very effective ways to clean data from iPhone. Just follow these steps and you can improve your phone’s performance easily. This is very helpful for those people who use their iPhone for multiple purposes such as keeping pictures and using various apps at a time.
It can leave your phone hanging for hours, leaving you annoyed all day. But now you know how to clean data from iPhone, so make sure to use these methods. Share this article with your friends as well to help them. If you find any issues with the procedure, you can ask us.