Do you want earn more followers in Instagram (IG)? There is an alliance formula that can be implemented in both business and individual accounts of IG. What you need to do is,
- Post amazing pictures
- Use copy followers feature of JustUnfollow.
- Find out the use and popularity of Instagram Hashtags.
- The means to use hashtags effectively.
Do Read:- Learn to promote your blog in social media effectively
The first thing is appealing and obvious one to more gain followers. Post pictures that are eye-catchy and consequently gain likes and followers. Copy followers is an effective means to move with.
This method is suitable and effective for both business and individual accounts. But how to use Hashtags on Instagram to gain more followers?
I am just here to share everything about Hashtags and its impact in Instagram. With these points, you can surely gain more number of followers as much as you deserve.
Also Read:- How to promote your blog on social media
Basics of Instagram Hashtags:
In simple, hashtags can be specified as a word or phrase that is preceded by a Hash (#) sign.1
They are clickable and can be used in the caption of your Instagram images.
When user clicks any hashtags, it then redirects you to a results page that display all images that includes the same hashtags in its caption.
Also, one can search for any post that are with Hashtags.
Simply follow the following path to find out your tag. In your Instagram app, select your profile button -> Search icon on your top of profile screen -> Tags -> Enter the tag you are searching ->Click Search.
The result page of this search displays collectively all the posts, which have used that tag.
Most Popular Instagram Hashtags
There are some set of hashtags are very popular among millions of users and often used with billions of posts.
They are trouble-free simple phrases like #love, #cute, #happy, #lol, #beautiful. Also, Instagram specific tags like #instamood, #picoftheday are also included in this list.
To be honest, I never recommend this popular Hashtags usage, The reason is very simple. As many people prefer to use this hashtag, you picture will get discovered only for a very short time.
Also Read:- How to Activate Twitter Highlights Feature in your Android Phone?
Find your Perfect Hashtags
To find your ideal hashtags, just follow the below specified points.
- Assume Hashtags that are relevant to your picture.
- Search for that hashtag in IG.
- Also consider the hashtags that are suggested by IG and the number of posts against them.
- The main objective is to find hashtag that don’t have many posts associated with themselves.
For example: If you want to post a picture of Beach, consider simple hashtags related to beach like #beach, #water, #sand, #boat, #sea.
If you do search for anyone of these hashtags in InstaGram, you may notice more than 40 million posts associated with a single hashtag. Hence, by using this, your posts will get lost in a pretty quick time.
Hashtags likes #BeachFun, #FunInBeachSand would be better options for your images to increase your popularity.
Recommended:- How to Get More Followers on Twitter? – Easy Guide
How to use hashtags on Instagram?
Best Practices of Instagram Hashtags are as follows.
- Never use many hashtags in caption of your picture.
- Try to spread your Hashtags in your comments in every picture.
- Also use Hashtag with your Username and subject of all pictures.
- Use hashtags while specifying the place, where the picture is taken and also add hashtag to the technique or camera you used to capture that picture.
These methods will definitely let you gain more followers on Instagram.