Email marketing is one of the oldest online marketing strategies. It has been proving its effectiveness over the decades even when there were challenges due to efforts of bulk marketing and spamming. Like any other digital marketing campaign, email marketing needed some time to maintain its productivity. Email drip campaigns are what have helped the strategy to keep its relevance and importance in this new age.
What are email drip campaigns and why is Snov.io a unique tool? Read on and you will learn how to start and run your email drip campaigns with ease thanks to Snov.io.
What are email drip campaigns?
Email drip campaigns are emails delivered to the target audience automatically based on preset triggers and ideal timing. The triggers are the pre-defined user actions that activate the next step of an email campaign. When the email campaign is built and launched, it functions automatically.
Snov.io Email Drip Campaigns
Snov.io Email Drip Campaigns allow you to create drip email sequences with a high level of personalization and control over the workflow.
Below, read a list of the key features of this program:
- Automated email sequences: You can easily get through to influencers, bloggers, and media platforms with auto follow-up email sequences.
- Automate sales: Create custom drip campaigns using Snov.io’s intuitive email drip campaign builder. Manage prospects efficiently and drive optimal email delivery/open/reply rates.
- Schedule follow-up emails: Post-event leads can be turned into clients with your scheduled follow-up messages. Remind leads about your brand and products and nurture and develop them.
You can add triggers, set timers and delays to automate follow-ups. The application provides actual statistics in a visual format to make it easy to understand the performance of your campaigns.
How to use Snov.io Email Drip Campaigns?
With Snov.io, you can easily set up and launch your email drip campaign. To make this, follow the steps described below:
Create your email list
This is the first step, similar to any other email marketing campaign.
- Click the Add list button
- Name the list
- Again, click the Add list button
Add email addresses
Once a list is created, you are required to add email addresses to it. There are two ways to do this and you can choose the one that is the most suitable for you.
- Upload the list: If you have a list of people on your PC in CSV, TXT or Excel format, select the option Import from file as shown in the screenshot above.
- Email Finder: An extension can be added to your browser and search filters can be set. Activate the extension on the necessary page, use the Find emails and save button to search and add emails from websites you visit. Once added, you need to verify emails.
To look like a true professional, add an email signature in the Settings and get started with campaign creation.
Name an email drip campaign
Once the email list and signature are created, use the following steps to create your drip campaign:
- Choose the Email Drip Campaigns tab
- Click the New drip campaign button
- Fill in the fields in the sidebar
- Compose the campaign’s Make it clear and understandable.
- Select the email account used for sending messages
- io gives you options to choose from to improve delivery and the open rate. You can send emails to all the email addresses if a recipient has got multiple email addresses or send them to the first email only. Also, avoid sending emails to catch-all and unverified emails. Otherwise, the delivery rate will be low and your sender’s reputation will be damaged.
- Next, set the schedule for your email drip campaign: choose the time zone, days and time.
Integrate the campaign elements
There are 5 drip campaign elements in Snov.io and you will have to join them to create your automated campaigns:
These elements are to be integrated together to make sense and run the campaign. Simply draw a line between them and start the campaign.
Once you have the parameters for the campaign set, save and start it to launch it. You will be able to view detailed stats related to campaign:
All the stats are visible in real-time. You can have information about unsubscribes and bounces. The real-time statistics allow you to make adjustments to your campaign and increase performance. Any interruptions to the campaign will trigger a notification sent to your email address. The application also provides the option to edit campaigns even when they are launched. Simply pause the campaign, make changes, and set the campaign again.
Thus, Snov.io is easy to use and anyone with basic IT skills can create and run email drip campaigns.