How To Create A Facebook Fan Page
In today’s world mostly we all have Facebook account, which we use to chat with friends, upload our photos. Facebook page is not like our account. Facebook page is a page which mostly used by brand, company, organization, celebrity & so on to promote their business, services & other activities … We see many fascinating pages with attractive photos & videos. We can create a facebook page for us like we can create page for our locality, discussion page about our hobby or something which we know and we want to share with the world like cooking, painting, art & craft & so on, here you will learn how to create a facebook fan page in 5 minutes using simple methods.
Step By Step Guide – How to Create A Facebook Fan Page
Login with Your Facebook Account.
We can not create page directly, we require a Facebook account to create & manage the page. Go to www.facebook.com & do the login using your username & password if you already have account else you need to do sign up for facebook.
Go To Create Page Link
Once login done, you will see the main home page. Go to the extreme right star icon on upper side & click. you will get create page & manage page options. Go & click on create page.
Select Category For Your Page
You will land on category page after clicking on create a page option, this is one of the most important part of the page creation, as this is represent your nature of business. you have to choose the proper category for your page.
Check Out The Details of Each Category.
1) Local Business Or Places – This category represent local business or places like if you have Local Shop, Restaurants, Salon, Hotel or any other Shop or Local Office, Airport, Grocery, Hospitals, you can choose this category for your page. As this will help you to rank in your local search.
2) Company, Organization or Institution – If you are a big company with a group on companies, If you have any Institute, School, College or any big organization like group of Hotels, Restaurants, IT Company, Banks, Small Business, Insurance Company, so you can you use this category to represent your page.
3) Brand or Product – This category is mostly used by sellers. suppose you are a designer like Fashion Designer, Jewelry Designer, Interior Designer, App so you can use this page, create your brand & get more business from Facebook via Facebook Ads. This category is also used by commercial product sellers.
4) Artist, Band or Public Figure – You can choose this category if you are an Actor, Singer, Director, Cricketer, Pop – Star, Dancer, Journalist, Producer, Chef, Writer, Comedian or Politician.
5) Entertainment – This is a category you can choose if you belong to entertainment area, like Games, Gaming Zone, Theme Parks, Water Park, Picnic Places, Online Games, any Sports Channel, Books, TV Shows, theater or any other kindly of entertainment.
6) Cause or Community – This category is specially for Non-Profit Organizations or places related to any cause for Humans Rights & their Benefits.
Set Up Your Page
Once you select appropriate category, click on next button, it will take you to set up your page, this is a page where you can add the details about your business in description box, website details & choose custom URL for your Facebook Fan Page. Add all the details & click on save info.
Upload Your Brand’s Photo
After saving all the details, next step is to upload your fan page profile photo. Upload the photos with 168px width and 168 px height & click on save.
Create Facebook Ads
After uploading photos, you will get final step as reach more people, if you are ready with all information & you want to target your audience in a quick way so you can click on create ad & start with the process. If you don’t want ads to run right now, click on skip button.
Update your Fan Page
You will check your page by browsing your custom URL or by clicking upper right side star icon, you will get the page. Update your Cover photo, add some status & start with your page to generate some business or followers.