Are you looking for the best Landing Page software for your website? If yes, then you’ve come to the right place. Because, today we are doing a grid by grid comparison review of the two major Landing Page software, GetResponse Vs Leadpages.
GetResponse is the market leader in the email marketing software segment. The software helps you create professional looking Landing Pages with zero coding requirements. On the other hand, Leadpages is a dedicated Landing Page software that is used by a large number of website owners for creating attractive and effective Landing Page.
So, which one of these two provides the best Landing Page for your website? Let us find out.
In this post we have reviewed and compared GetResponse and Leadpages on various features, Customer service and price.
Let us start!
This is one very important feature. Your Landing Page is the first thing that your visitors notice, thus the design has to be attractive and responsive.
- GetResponse provides over 100 minutely designed Landing Page templates on which you can build your page.
- Easy drag and drop editing facility makes it very easy to design, even for a novice.
- Offers over 1000 high definition images from its archive that you can use for free.
- The software allows you to create 100% responsive design for your Landing Page.
- No HTML coding is required to edit the templates or the images to satisfy your requirement.
- LeadPages offer over 70 professionally designed Landing Page templates that you can use.
- The templates offered are 100% mobile friendly. Thus, your visitors can log in to your website even from their hand-held devices.
- You can edit the templates and publish them for your website without any HTML coding knowledge. This feature makes it a perfect fit for novice marketer.
- In case you are a developer or pro marketer, Leadpages allows you to create your own unique templates.
Both the software are almost equal when it comes to designing feature. However, GetResponse scores a brownie point for the free image facility and responsive design.
This is one useful feature to gauge visitors’ preference. Through this feature, the software basically shows two or more different kind of Landing Page to visitors. This way one can monitor the response and understand the kind of design that works for the visitors of one particular site.
- Offers A/B split test to its customers.
- GetResponse provides the result in an analytical yet digestible form, so that you have a better idea about your customer preference.
- Leadpages offers highly effective A/B split test for Landing Page designs.
- Based on the Split Test results templates are always updated and upgraded.
Winner: It’s a tie!
Both the software offer identical service in this section, even employ the same A/B testing method.
No matter what kind of marketing campaign you are running, till the time you analyse and understand the outcome, the campaign has no hope of success. Thus, analytics support is one of the major features that you must look for while buying a Landing Page software.
- The software provides complete integration with Google Analytics. Thus, it can provide you with in-depth analysis on customer behaviour as well a conversion ratio.
- You can see the conversion rate and number of unique views in form of a graph or chart. This information is vital for enhancing your marketing plan and move it to the right direction.
- Leadpages has inbuilt analytics tool that provide the users with in-depth insight on conversion ratio, opt-in numbers, unique views etc.
Thought the Leadpages analytics is fine, it is nowhere as comprehensive as Google Analytics.
Social media compatibility
Today when most number of netizens spends time on one or other social media sites, integrating social media in any online marketing campaign can increase the reach manifold.
- GetResponse lets you publish your Landing Page simultaneously on the most used social networking site, Facebook. This is a great way to increase visibility and attract more traffic to your website.
- Not only Facebook, the software is integrated with YouTube as well. This way you can publish your webinars and other Landing Page videos on YouTube and gain a sizable amount of traffic to your website.
- Leadpages is totally compatible with Facebook. You can share your Landing Page on any Facebook page and promote your website.
Though Leadpages provide Facebook integration, GetResponse definitely gives you a far wider reach by incorporating YouTube.
Whenever you are making a business purchase you must compare and consider the pricing. While you may not go for the cheapest one, it is important that you get the correct value for your money.
- One of the most reasonably priced software in this niche, the pricing starts from $15 a month.
- The plans are flexible and offer you an array to choose from.
- The pricing starts from $22 per month.
- Only three pricing plans are available.
GetResponse is competitively priced and offers flexibility in terms of plans. However both the software offers free trial for one month, so you can try it before you buy it.
After comparing GetResponse Vs Leadpages grid by grid we found GetResponse offers almost all the features offered by Leadpages and more. Moreover, with GetResponse you’ll not require any other email marketing software separately, while with Leadpages you’ll have to buy a bunch of other supporting software to complete the campaign.
GetRespnse is easy to use, has awesome features, have a proven track record and offers 100% email marketing solutions without compromising a bit on the Landing Page. GetResponse is a clear winner here.
How GetResponse Landing Page Creator works?
We found GetResponse Landing Page creator to be a joy to use. Once you log into your GetResponse account, click on the Landing Pages tab and you’ll reach the Landing Pages Creator interface.
Once you land on the GetResponse Landing Page creator, you can choose any template according to your requirements. On the left of the page you’ll find various types of templates to choose from.
Simply click on the template you want to use, and it’ll open up with all the customization options.
On the left hand side you can see the tools. Simply drag and drop the designing elements to create your unique Landing Page without even touching the HTML Coding.
So, this is how you can create a professionally designed Landing Page for your website with few simple clicks.
To explore all the amazing features of GetResponse Landing Page Creator yourself, sign up for the One Month Free Trail today.
Don’t forget to tell us your experience with it. Also share this page with your friends.