Blackberry users are having great issues in installing Instagram on Blackberry OS 10.2. If you are new to the OS 10.2, you may face difficulty getting up and running with the Instagram. There are a lot of OS 10.1 users that are making the leap to the official 10.2 and have been facing great issues trying to get Instagram working again on their devices.
However, there is no need to worry as there are actually a many ways you can get the new version working on OS 10.2 with just a little bit of effort. The methods have been floating around the Internet forums for quite a while now, but if you are just getting started with OS 10.2 you may not aware about them. If you are also one of them and want to know how to install Instagram on Blackberry OS 10.2, then this article will assist you in doing so.
The method explained here is the one that seems to be working for most of the users on OS 10.2. It usually takes a bit more effort than normal, but it should get the job done. Some users are also reported that the debug method works just fine while some have had huge success using the unlocked Android runtime method. Side loading is not an exact science so just keeps on hacking, and if you are having trouble, then hopefully one of these methods can get Instagram running again on your device.
How to install Instagram on Blackberry OS 10.2?
Recommended:-How To Get WhatsApp Download For Blackberry Bold?
Here is the best solution for installing Instagram. Just follow the route and you will succeed in no time:
- First download the Instagram latest version and an earlier version for blackberry. You can download it from here http://global.blackberry.com/. Now unzip the package — you’ll get 2 files for Instagram including version 3.4.4 and version 4.1.2.
- Now install the version 3.4.4 first. Do not install them together.
- After finishing the installation of 3.4.4, run it without signing in. Then, close it.
- Now install the version 4.1.2. You will see two different icons for Instagram. Whichever you open, they will both get you into the same latest version.
- Keep all these two icons on your device. You can move one to a folder or out of the way if you want, just don’t remove it
That’s all there is to it. If you follow the steps above you will be able to install Instagram on Blackberry OS 10.2 with ease. If you still have any issues, you can ask for help in the comment section.