If you are a fan of combat video games, chances are Clash of the Clans is one of your favorite games so far. Released in 2012 for iOS platform, this extreme combat strategy game by Supercell is now available on windows phones too. Incredible features, addictive gameplay and awesome graphics are some of the elements of the game that’ll sure give you an adrenaline rush.
The game requires the player to form a group called clan and upgrade their weapons and building in order to defend their territory from enemy attack while preparing their warriors and soldiers to attack the other clan while their guard is down.
So if you are using a Windows phone and have been looking forward to download this mind-blowing game, then we are here to help you do it.
Simply take the following steps to download the game:
Step 1: Download wconnect and Android SDK’s ADB from this link: https://mega.nz/#!Lh93DIoa!rCygiMQg4KKdbWFF2nX0ZbahFl_BcZOU-G2hZ8uRlfA . The download time many vary according to your data connection. For fast download you should you Wi-Fi connection.
Step 2: Once the download is complete, extract the files and you will get 2 files ‘adb.rar’ and ‘wconnect.rar’. Extract the rar files.
Step 3: Extract wconnect.rar and open the extracted folder. Then install IpOverUsbInstaller.msi and vcredist_x86.exe on your phone with the following steps:
- On your Windows 10 device, go to Settings > Update and Security > For developers > Enable Developers Mode > Turn on Device Discovery.
- Now scroll down and tap on the Pair button then copy the code it shows up to a place so we can use it later.
- Use the cable to connect your device with your computer.
- Back to the wconnect folder from the 3th step, Hold your Shift button + Right Click > Open command window.
- Once the command windows shows up, type wconnect.exe usb then press Enter button.
- The command window will ask for the pin for your device to be connected with your computer. Just enter the pin that you have generated earlier.
- Extract the adb.rar file that you’ve downloaded earlier and you will get a folder named platform-tools. Open it.
- Download Clash of Clans apk file from Google Play Store. After downloading, move it into the platform-tools folder.
- Once again hold Shift button + Right Click > Open command window.
- Type adb device on the command window then press Enter to make sure your device has been connected properly.
- Assume that my apk file is com.supercell.clashofclans-v7.156.5-602-Android-4.0.3.apk
Type adb install com.supercell.clashofclans-v7.156.5-602-Android-4.0.3.apkon the command window then press Enter. (Remember to change the apk file name as yours)
- Once you can see a success notice on the screen, it means Clash of Clans has been installed successfully on your device.
Also Read:- How To Install Android SDK On Ubuntu
These are the simple steps on how to get Clash on Windows phone. However, even though the game has been installed on your phone, you still won’t be able to load or save your village through Google ID system as Windows Phone 10 hasn’t had Google services yet. In order to install Google services on your phone, follow these steps.
- Download AM-GApps-Tool at https://github.com/Marocco2/AM-GApps-Tool/archive/master.zip.
- After downloading, extract then open the INSTALLER.bat file.
- Following the easy introduction and Google services will be installed.
Now you can play your favorite game on your Windows phone. So, go save some villages!!!
Now you know how to get Clash of Clans on Windows phone, share this article with your friends as well, so that would also install the game on their windows device.
And don’t forget to tell us how your experience with the game was. We just love to hear from you. Happy gaming!!!