Since the days of the web 1.0, there are many tactics which have enjoyed 15 seconds of fame and have to bow out due to the whip cracked by the Google and its search conclusion. The technique of the driving traffic to the one’s site. It will remain evergreen, and it is getting the high number of high-quality links pointing to your site in the right context.
Before you start your own link building campaign, it is important to get the overall link building strategy right. Here we are providing the six most important factors which will guide your link building strategy one of the most important link building techinique is Profile creation on high DA sites. For the list of the site you can visit this Site, and it will also help you to choose the immediate tactics to implement on your website.
- Focus on Relevance
While the quality of the sites that link to yours for paramount importance, it is equally important that these sites are relevant to your line of business. According to the Google’s ranking principles, how useful the user finds the search result goes a long way to determining the rank of your page will earn.
Use this four-step test to determine whether the link is relevant or not:
- Just make sure that you received links are from the site in the same industry as yours.
- If your site is not directly related to your industry, it should at least have the section which is entirely associated with your product.
- The links from the separate sites are only working if the content on the page which provides the link is directly related to the content on your web page that receives the link.
- The interface which you earned ought to be significant from the general setting of the page which gave you the connection
- A Diversified Link Building Strategy is the key
The earning links are not just about to pick one approach and stick with it. The Google will tell us what not to do; there is no silver bullet is available which will tell offer you the ton of qualified and useful inbound links. By the contraction of your link building tactics to just one or two, you also run the risk of not being relevant enough or even being considered in the Google’s ever changing the algorithm.
- Don’t follow the same link building strategy as your competitors
The most of the SEO practitioner are very much focused on the driving traffic and getting the conversions from the traffic which they receive, and they forget the critical tenet of SEO.
The only way to shape out a separate and the unique identity for your brand is by flaming your route and not copying your competitors.
- Make your anchor texts, natural in each link you build
All we need to have the natural looking inbound links is given by now. The days of keyword stuffing, cloaked URLs, keyword stuffing and some other black hat techniques belong to the dark pages of the SEO history which no one wants to return today.
It is vital to have the anchor text which is relevant to your site or web page, but using your keywords as the anchor text for the all your inbound links is the sure fire way to come under the Google’s hat practices radar and survive the consequences.
- Understand the Google Quality Criteria
The Google’s exact algorithm may be little downy to disjoin; they do the job of helping out the SEO practitioners and the youngster easier by offering the very clear guidelines of what not to do.
- Low-quality guest posting
- Syndicate your content
- Running an affiliate program
- Doorway sites
- Always Keep the point #1 in mind
Always think about to be on the number 1 on Google page.
For More Info Visit TechieState Blog