The Goodwood Festival of Speed 2016 is planned to be held this year between 25th and 28th June. The annual event plays host to the biggest stars from the world of motorsports, vehicle debuts, and classic cars.
This is one of the largest motoring festivals in the world. It is held every year in the Goodwood House, West Sussex, UK.
It brings together cars and motorcycles from all across the world to climb this famous hill.
The two famous tracks in the Festival include the 1.86 km Hillclimb and the 2.5 km Forest Rally Range.
If you want to be present at the event, the following tips should help you.
- How to Get Tickets – If you want to be at the Goodwood Festival of Speed 2016, make sure to get advanced tickets. All admissions are through tickets and there’s no availability of tickets on the day of the festival. Tickets can be purchased from the event’s official ticketing page: Goodwood Road & Racing. The different categories available on the page include:
- General Admission
- Helicopter Flights
- How to Dress – There is no specific dress code for this open-air festival. You can visit in casual outfit. But make sure to pack raincoats because the weather could change anytime. Visitors who are using corporate pavilions will be required to wear smart casuals.
Recommended:- How to Choose the Best Gifts for Father’s Day?
- How to Park – The Festival allows free parking and the car parks will be open from 6:30 am. Car parking is offered on grassland. There is paid parking facility for special vehicles. Motorcycles and helmets can be kept in the Car Park D area. Avoid parking on approach roads or overnight parking. If you are eligible for reserved parking, make sure to label your vehicle for reserved parking when approaching the festival.
- How to Find Cash Machines – You can find cash machines in the Ice House catering area, near the Startline Grandstand and the F1 Paddock.
- How to Get the Best View – There are 9 large grandstands on the Hillclimb that offer the best trackside view. There are 9 vantage points and you can easily move between them because these tickets are Roving.
So if you are planning to visit the Goodwood Festival of Speed 2016, make sure to book your tickets in advance.