If you know what personality type you have, you could make many positive life choices. And if you could learn about your loved ones’ personality types, it could go a long way in helping improve your relationships. This is why this review of PersonalityMatch is beneficial to everyone. This is a one-of-a-kind app that assesses your personality type based on proven psychological tests, compares it with your friends and loved ones, provides compatibility report, and even personalized advice on how to improve your relationships.
Just when you thought social media and dating apps were the big thing, here is a sensible app that does something that really matters.
Features of PersonalityMatch
The following features of the PersonalityMatch app can tell you how this app functions:
- Personality Test: Once you have installed this app, it asks you to take a personality test. This is a psychological test based on myers briggs test. You have the answer 30 questions and the app will evaluate your answers to determine your personality type.
- Compare Personality Type: Once you have your personality test results, invite your friends to take the test. You can also ask your partner to do so. You can not only learn about their personality, the app also provides an option to compare both your personalities.
- Compatibility Score: Once both your personalities are compared, PersonalityMatch’s unique algorithm will generate a percentage score. This score shows how much your personalities match.
- Personalized Advice: This app will then present you with personalized advice against each friend’s personality so that you can improve your relationship with them. You can learn about the interests, desires, and motivations of each friend and find out how you could steer that relationship in a better direction.
This is not something you come across every day. this app is free and by using it you are getting access to the psychological evaluation tests developed by none else but the globally acclaimed psychologists Katharine Cook Briggs and Isabel Briggs Myers and the proven theories of Carl Jung. This is a free app and doesn’t charge you for the tests, results, comparisons or personalized advice.
How PersonalityMatch Works?
The team behind the app has developed an algorithm that integrates the mbti test. It creates your personality profile based on your answers the 30 questions developed by psychologists. It does the same for your friends who take the test.
The app will then compare your personalities and come up with a compatibility score using its algorithm. It points out the areas of common interests and areas of potential conflicts. And then it relies on the theories of the above-mentioned psychologists and provides customized recommendations on who to address conflicts.
This is a great app to have your partner use and compare both your personalities and get tips on improving your relationships.
Types of Personalities
There are 16 personalities and PersonalityMatch will categorize your personality into any one of these based on your answers to the test. These different personality types are as following:
- The Inspector – ISTJ Personality
- The Counselor – INFJ Personality
- The Mastermind – INTJ Personality
- The Giver – ENFJ Personality
- The Craftsman – ISTP Personality
- The Provider – ESFJ Personality
- The Idealist – INFP Personality
- The Performer – ESFP Personality
- The Champion – ENFP Personality
- The Doer – ESTP Personality
- The Supervisor – ESTJ Personality
- The Commander – ENTJ Personality
- The Thinker – INTP Personality
- The Nurturer – ISFJ Personality
- The Visionary – ENTP Personality
These personality types have been identified by psychologists and are used as the basis of common psychological tests.
PersonalityMatch goes beyond the apps that help you find new friends. It helps in improving your existing relationships. You can invite your family, friends, your partner, and your colleagues to install this app and compare with their personalities. It can open up so many things to you that were not possible before. Your social media apps cannot provide you such scientific level of personality evaluation. The personalized advice part makes it an even more special app. It is an app designed to make a difference. The fact that you get access to the personality test for free, makes it even more special.