If you have just installed Windows 10 on your PC, it is possible that you might be facing some sort of issues with it. This article will help you troubleshoot the most common problems with Windows 10, therefore, read on to fix those issues.
Microsoft has finally released their new operating system called Windows 10, which has received an overwhelming response all over the world. There is no doubt that it is by far the best operating system ever made in the history of computers.
If we compare it to the earlier installment, i.e. Windows 8, Microsoft has really managed to pull it up this time as Windows 8 was a complete disaster. People have constantly claimed that Windows 8 was nothing but a failure as it wasn’t user friendly as Window 7 and its disastrous Start Menu.
However, with the emergence of Windows 10, all the problems and issues has been solved and the Start Menu has made a triumphant return, which was hated by everyone in the previous installment.
With features like Cortana and the Edge web browser, Windows 10 has achieved the goal of providing users with utmost satisfaction and convenience.
Surely, with the arrival of anything new, it always comes with up with few disadvantages. Of course, nothing can ever be perfect when it comes to technology. The same thing can be said about Windows 10 as well as there are numerous problems associated with the new installment of Windows.
In fact, Microsoft has already released the first update of Windows 10 just after one day launch.
Besides, no matter how good the response is, it is still Windows, that means it is bound to have some issues. Below are given some of the most common problem of Windows 10 along with their possible fixes.
- Activation issues: First and foremost, some people are reporting difficulty activating Windows 10 once it is installed. The bad news is there is really nothing you can do on your end to fix it. The good news, however, is that this issue usually resolves itself after a few minutes.
- Chrome is crazy: One of the most common problems with Windows 10 is Chrome. Chrome browser users are running into a bunch of problems with bogging and slowdowns, especially which performing heavy tasks like streaming video. We’ll have to wait for Google to iron out the bugs, but in the meantime, killing all your extensions will help a bit. If that doesn’t help, try reinstalling Chrome.
- Where my favorites are: The new Edge browser is so much better than Internet Explorer. To be fair, it would be difficult to make a browser worse than IE, but Edge is a nice simple browser that’s quick and clean. But where are your favorites? Click the… button to open the menu and then click Settings. Scroll to Import favorites from another browser, and then choose your old browser and click Import.
- Folder fail: According to some users, there actually is one area where Windows 8 is better than Windows 10: The email app in Windows 10 doesn’t allow people to create subfolders when organizing their email. For most people, this is hardly an issue. Unfortunately for people who do have an issue with it, there’s no fix for the time being.
- Connectivity complaints: A number of Windows 10 users are complaining that their Wi-Fi is cutting out and it won’t reconnect. This is actually a pretty common problem across all versions of Windows, and the fix is the same as it is for Windows 8, Windows 7, and every other version out there: Reboot.
Recommended:- How To Eliminate The Bloatware In Motorola Droid Turbo
Some users have said that disabling Wi-Fi sharing helps make Wi-Fi connectivity a bit more stable.
Now you know the most common problems with Windows 10 and how you can easily solve them. Just make sure you follow these steps and you will be at ease. In case you are unable to solve them, you can ask for help in the comments section.