Google Clock and Calculator Apps are among the most useful Android apps. If you want to have them on your Samsung Galaxy S6, you can download and install them. Use the following steps to have it on your new device.
Installing these 2 apps isn’t s simple as downloading them. You will have to take some initial steps before downloading:
Edit the file Build.prop:
- Go to root partition
- Navigate to System folder
- Change this folder’s configuration to Read/Write
- Scroll down and find the file Build.prop
- Press it for a few seconds and tap on “Copy” (this will help create a backup for reverting back)
- Press the file for a few seconds and then tap on Open With and then on Text Editor
- Locate the line “or.build.version.sdk=”
- Look for a number 21 at the end of the line. Change it to 22.
- Locate the line “or.build.version.release=”
- Change the number 5.0.1 to 5.1
- Tap on the menu button on the top and tap on Save/Save & Exit
- Reboot the device
Once your Galaxy S6 has rebooted successfully:
- Download the Google Clock APK from the following link: Google Clock
- Download the Google Calculator APK from the following link: Google Calculator
- The apps are relatively light and don’t take long to download
- Once the download is complete tap on “Download Complete” notification
- Tap on “Install” (use these methods one-by-one for both the apps)
Once the installation is complete, both the Google Clock and Google Calculator apps will start appearing in the app drawer.
Both these apps are quite intuitive and have amazing interfaces. You can now take vantage of all the features of these two stunning apps from Goo