Are you a Sony Xperia Z3 user? Then we have got some great news for you. At last the phone received the Android 5.0 Lollipop certification from Wi-Fi alliance.
Sony Xperia Z3 which is one of the very first smart phones offered by this Japanese tech giant was till now running on Android 4.4.4 Kitkat version.
According to the reports, Wi-Fi Alliance has certified the much awaited and anticipated up gradation on 16th February this year.
This certification means that in very near future, you’ll be able to get the Andriod 5.0 Lollipop upgrade on your Xperia Z3.
So, what are the benefits this up gradation will bring you?
- The first and foremost benefit will be an extended battery life. With the battery saver feature of Android 5.0 Lollipop, now you’ll be able to extend the battery life of your Xperia Z3 upto 90 mins.
- The awesome material design is going to take your mobile experience to a whole new level.
- Lock screen notification is another useful feature that is being added.
- With the multi user support Android 5.0 Lollipop provides, now you can share your phone with any guest user in a more secure manner.
- The dynamic status bar and quick settings are two other useful features that will improve your experience with Xperia Z3
Now, I’m sure you cannot wait another moment to get these cool new features in your Xperia Z3.
But it seems you’ll have to anyway. According to the company spokesperson, the update will be rolled out later this month only.
But as this update will be rolled out in phases, you may have to wait a little to get the Android 5.0 Lollipop update on your Xperia Z3.
So, how to get this update on your mobile?
If you get the update notice in your notification bar, it is simple. Just tap on the notifications and follow the instructions that pop up. Once the download is complete, install the new version of Android following the instruction.
In case you have not received the Android 5.0 Lollipop update notification yet, you can check it manually too. To do this, go to the ‘setting’ of your Xperia Z3. From there go to the ‘About phone’ tab, and thereafter to ‘Software Updates’. Once you are in the ‘Software Updates’ section just tap on ‘check now’. If the Android 5.0 Lollipop update is available in your region, you’ll be able to see and download the same from here.
Recommended:- How to Save Webpage as PDF Online
Once you have the Android 5.0 Lollipop update on your Xperia Z3, don’t forget to tell us about how you like it.