How to root Lenovo K3 K5a40 without losing any data: Do you own a Lenovo K3 Note K50a40 and you wish to root the device but don’t know how to do it? Are you afraid that rooting the device may affect its functionality and damage the phone for no further use? Well, worry not as this article will help you get through the problem quickly and easily.
Here is the guide on how to root Lenovo K3 K50a40 with easy steps. All you need to do is follow these steps wisely and your phone will be rooted in no time. Just make sure that your Smartphone device must have over 20% battery power or more before you begin the rooting process. So let’s begin the process.
How to root Lenovo K3 K50a40?
- Step 1: open the settings of your Android device and then go to security. From there you will go to Device Administration and Unknown Source. You need to tick it to enable it.
- Now download the Kingroot APK app from internet and install it on your Lenovo K3 phone. You can find it easily on Google for free or you can simply click on this link <http://androidxda.com/download-kingroot-application>
- Once the download and installation are done, you will see an icon of KingRoot on your device.
- Now tap on the Kingroot launcher to open it. When the application will launch, you will see a Start Root option on the bottom.
- After you click on the Start Root button, within a minute, you will be able to see a Big Green check that will signify you that the rooting has been done successfully.
- Now you can restart the device and next time it starts, you will be able to see you Lenovo K3 K50a40 device the way it was at the beginning. If you wish to know if your phone has been rooted successfully, then you can download and install Root checker Application from Google Play Store and verify the status of your root.
So now you know how to root Lenovo K3 K50a40 device without any difficulty. The best thing about this process is it can be done with any Android device as well. However, before you start this rooting process, there are few things that you should take care of.
Things you need to know before you begin rooting your Lenovo phone.
What is KingRoot: KingRoot is a powerful tool that allows an Android phone to be rooted successfully without any issues. It performs the rooting process quickly and effectively. With the help of this method of rooting, you don’t need to worry about taking backup of your data and contacts as those will not be affected whatsoever by this process. However, you should still take a backup before you begin this process.
Recommended:- How To Update Sony Xperia Z1 To Android Lollipop 5
After the root, you can install the new version of Android on your phone with all new applications that weren’t possible with the earlier version of Android. The performance of the phone will also be increased along with its battery backup.