How to Move Music from iTunes to Samsung Galaxy S5? Apple has a long-standing relationship with making things difficult for its users. It has however many reasons for this, but it is still affecting its users.
If you have recently swapped your Apple handset with Galaxy S5, then you might perhaps be struggling to find an easy way to move music from iTunes to your new Android device. It is quite effortless to move your music from your PC or Mac to your Galaxy S5.
For Mac Owners
The people owning Mac, who are well versed with Android smartphones will already have some knowledge of Android File Transfer. It’s a freely available program that can be downloaded from Android.com. You can use it to move music from iTunes to your new Galaxy.
- Download Android File Transfer from Android.com and install it on your Mac
- Connect your Galaxy S5 to your Mac with a USB cable (It is to be noted that the installed program must open automatically displaying the file hierarchy on your Samsung handset)
- Locate the iTunes folder that stores your most liked music
- Drag and drop all the artist folders into the Android File Transfer’s music folder
It could take a few seconds for the transfer. Once done, close the Android File Transfer and remove the USB cable.
Also Read:- How to backup data from iPhone to computer
For Windows Users
If you have a Windows PC, it is easier to transfer music from iTunes to Samsung Galaxy S5. You won’t be requiring any additional software to move your music.
- Make sure that your phone is put in MTP-mode and then connect it to your PC
- The MTP-mode can be chosen in the notification centre. Just press it if it is not chosen, detach and attach your smart phone
- By now it must appear with the icon of a music player in the File Manager which is in the Connected Devices folder. You will find the music folder here.
- Open your iTunes music on your PC via File Manager.
- Use drag and drop method to move the music to your Galaxy S5
Recommended:- How to Clean Data from iPhone
Once the songs have been moved to your new Android device, remove the USB cable. Now you can start enjoying the music on your Galaxy S5.
You can move the song files not only from iTunes but from anywhere on your computer. It is similar in every way when you need to transfer files like PDFs, photos and movies.