If you use iPhone, iPad or Mac then saving all the data from your device is one of the most necessary thing you would consider doing.
In order to do that, iCloud is the most appropriate platform as it automatically uploads all the files available in your device directly to your iCloud account. It helps you save pictures, documents, notes, apps and contacts of whatever the device you use.
It not only assists you in storing the data, but also allows you to share them easily with your friends and family. One of the best feature of iCloud is it can also help you find your device if you somehow lose it.
Do Read:- How to download Videos from YouTube?
However, there seems to be one issue with using iCloud storage. Apple only provides 5 GB of storage usage to their customer for free on iCloud, which can easily be used in few months depending on your usage. Therefore, saving all the files for a larger period couldn’t be possible. In order to save more files, you will first need to delete those files which you have already stored in your PC or other storage device.
Many people find it difficult to delete data from iCloud. With this article, you will know some easy steps on how to delete data from iCloud without any issues. Read on to find out more.
Also Read:- How to use WhatsApp Web on any Device?
How to delete data from iCloud with simple steps?
- First you need to launch the settings app on your iPhone.
- Now scroll down until you found iCloud.
- From there, choose Storage and Backup and tap Manage Storage.
- Under the document and data section, tap on the app to see what files are being stored in the iCloud.
- You will see an Edit button on the upper right hand. Tap on it.
- Now tap on the delete button shown on the left of the item and tap again.
- A popup menu will appear asking for confirmation to delete.
- Similarly, you can just tap the edit button and scroll down to the end to see the Delete All option. Tap on it remove all files at once. This comes very handy if you simply wish to get rid of all the apps that you hardly use.
With the simple steps to be performed with care, you will be able to delete data from iCloud. Now store more files on your iCloud account without being worrying of the space.
This is also very helpful when you change devices or you have linked you iCloud account with multiple devices. This can fill your 5 GB of data instantly. Then there would only two options available for you. Either go to premium version of iCloud or simply delete those old files.
Just make sure to save all the data in other storage device such as computer so that you won’t get any difficulty in finding those old files. If you got any problems associated with deleting data from iCloud, you can ask us. We will try to solve your issue ASAP.
Share this article with your friends and teach them how to delete data from iCloud