How to Create A Facebook Account
Creating Facebook account is like a kid’s play, but to secure your Facebook account is not that easy, many people they create accounts but they don’t do the security set up properly.
Its very essential that you have an account with proper set up & protection.
Facebook account is a must tool for those who want Facebook Page for them or their company.
Its very necessary that you secure your photos if you are not a pubic figure or celebrity, make the friend request section secure for yourself.
Learn today How to Create A Facebook Account in 5 Minutes.
Step By Step Guide To – How to Create A Facebook Account in 5 Minutes
Sign Up Process –
Go to www.facebook.com, you will see Log In & Sign Up options. Just go to Sign Up Section, Put your all details Your first name, last name, email id, date of birth, password and complete the process. once you do sign up you will get a email from Facebook to confirm your account on the mail id which you used for sign up. Open your mail and click on the confirmation link, you account will be confirmed.
Login & Account Setting
After the confirmation you will automatically get redirect to the home page, if not again go to Facebook.com & do the login with your registered email id & password. Once u did the log in just click on the extreme right down triangle logo & click on settings.
Update General Account Information
Click on general tab and update the details as mention below.
General Tab –
- Name – Update your first , middle & last name, mostly people only update first & last name.
- Username – update the custom URL for your account. i.e. Facebook.com/your username. This user name can be used for log in also.
- Email Id – Don’t make any changes, your email id will remain the same by default, also ignore the other submissions.
Security Tab –
- Login Alerts – Click on login alerts & click on get notification, click on Email login alerts to your mail id or you can choose your text messages option for the alerts.For text messages you have to enter the mobile no.
- Code Generator & App Password – Generate new code and password for the Facebook mobile app if you want your app to start by different password. Code is by default generated by the Facebook with you login, you can find code generated in your Facebook app. You only have to create new password for the app.
- Trusted Contacts – You can choose few friends here, that can securely help you if your account get hack or while troubleshooting. Click on choose trusted contact & add 3-5 trustworthy Friends names.
Privacy Tab –
- Who Can See My Stuffs – This is one of most essential step for your security, here you can choose the audience for your page or you can only assign your post to your friend or keep this with yourself.
- Who Can Contact Me – This tab is basically to get friend request, here you can choose who can send you friend request. There are two option available one is for everyone & second for friends of friends.
- Who Can Look Up Me – In This tab you can select who can see your email id & your phone no while searching for you, people can search using the email id you use for registration and same with the contact no.
Timeline & Tagging Setting Tab –
- Who can add things to my timeline ?- Here you can restrict people to add any kind of unrelated things to add on your timeline. you can get people’s post & once you approve than only it will appear on your timeline. you can control the post on your timeline here.
- Who can see things on my timeline ? – Here you can customize who can see your post. who can see your tagged photos & other things.
Blocking Tab –
- Block users – From here you can block any individual to visit your profile or to send you any message or request.
- Block app invites – From this function you can block the app invites from your friends.
- Block event invites – From here you can block the vents invitations from the friend.
- Block Pages – From here you can block specific pages, so you will not get any notifications from that page in future.
Notification Tab –
- How You Get Notifications – From here you can choose where you want all the notifications to appear, you can use Facebook as well as email notification option here.
- What You Get Notified About – This tab is to customize what kind of notification you want to here from your friends, you can set up here for birthday, party, events notification. Your group and page notification, tagging notification and all.
Mobile Tab –
- Mobile Setting – You can add your contact number here, by adding you will get all Facebook messages on your phone in the text message format. Once you add your contact no, you will get one confirmation code, just add the confirmation code & confirm your mobile no., you will start receiving the messages and notifications.
Follower Tab –
- Follower Setting – From here you can select who can follow you on Facebook. You can select everyone, friends or you can customize using additional settings.
In this way you can completely secure your account with Facebook and start exploring various pages & applications.
Update Cover Photo & About Us –
Click on your-name tab before the home tab on the upper bar, your profile page will appear. Here you can add your about us details.
- About Us – Click on about us link & update your location, school, college & working address if you want.
- Cover Photos – Click on cover photo & upload a nice cover pic for your profile.
- Profile Photo – Click on profile picture & upload your profile picture.
All Done, your Facebook profile is ready to use.