WhatsApp is a brilliant messaging app that has been breaking all the limitations on mobile messaging. Since its emergence, all the previous known apps for textual communications has been limited as WhatsApp provides some wonderful features that has never been seen in any other messaging app.
The best thing about this app is it is absolutely free and available for all Smartphone platforms such as Android, iOS and Blackberry.
Do Read:- How to delete whatsapp contacts
With the help of WhatsApp, you can chat, send images and videos, even audio clips, make audio and video calls for free. Other features include group chatting which is very entertaining, unlimited amount of stickers for every emotion and requires only data pack in order to work.
You can install WhatsApp on any Smartphone and interact with your friends and family for hours. All you need to do is download the app and install it on your phone. While registration, it asks you to register your mobile number and verify it. Once it’s done, you can begin messaging.
However, problem arises when you switch your mobile phone and you want to have all the chat history on your new mobile device. However, you can back up WhatsApp messages with the help of following steps easily.
Also Read:- How to download WhatsApp Apk latest version
How to back up WhatsApp messages and transfer it to other phone?
You can easily transfer chats from one phone to another. To do so, please follow these steps:
- To start, make a backup of your most recent chats: Go to WhatsApp > Menu Button > Settings > Chat settings > Back up chats.
- Next, transfer this backup to your new Android phone.If your phone has an external microSD card, take the microSD card out of your old phone, and pop it into your new one.
- For phones that have an internal memory / internal SD card (like most Samsung devices), you will need to transfer the /sdcard/WhatsApp/ folder from your old phone to the same folder of your new phone. There are a couple of ways you can do this. You can use a file explorer or even transfer the backup files to your computer.
- Please note that it is possible to be missing some files during the transfer. Please double check to make sure all the files you wish to transfer over to your new phone are included in the backup.
- If you are unsure about what kind of SD card you have, we recommend checking your phone’s specifications on your phone manufacturer’s website.
- Once you have safely transferred your backup, you can install WhatsApp on your new Android phone.
- You can download WhatsApp for free from Google Play Store.
- During the installation process, WhatsApp will automatically find your backup and ask you if you would like to restore it. Once restored, your old chats will appear on your new phone.
Recommended:- How to downlaod whatsapp 2.12.30
With these simple steps, your back up WhatsApp messages will be restored in your new phone. If you find this article helpful, please share it with your friends as well. If you find any trouble, contact us for help.