Welcome! you at the How2Tricks. Today we are come up with another new post with a very interesting topic that is Facebook Desktop Version for Android. You wanna open the facebook desktop version on your Android and shit! It is landing you on the mobile version of facebook. Probably facebook has forbidden your access to the desktop site from an android phone. There is also a related question asked in Facebook that how to force to open facebook in the desktop version.
So do not worry here is the complete solution about how to open Facebook computer version in Android Phone and other devices. Just by following some simple tips and tricks you can open the Facebook Desktop version.
Concept Behind Separate Facebook Version
Facebook has not blocked your phone to open desktop version on your android smartphone. To provide you the best facebook experience, the developers of the company have made the website responsive and user-friendly which mean the website can automatically adapt the screen size of your device which you are using to access facebook website.
Yeah, the mentality behind this decision is “In a small screen, one can’t use facebook desktop site easily because touching here will take him there (another link).
Reason for Facebook Desktop Version
Above is not the only reason, though. Mobile data is treated as a slow connection in comparison with a high-speed connection on a computer or laptop. The Desktop version of Facebook consumes a lot of internet data and a mobile data won’t be able to handle it and work like shit. I mean, it won’t be loading in a significant and satisfactory speed.
How to open Facebook Full Site in Android
There are a number of ways to successfully land the huge facebook interface on your smartphone.
Visiting a link
This trick is probably publicized by facebook itself because this is nothing but a URL that can land you on your destination site. It is a URL on facebook’s own website which takes you to the desktop version of facebook.
- First of all, open your browser.
If you are a lazy typist, then copy and paste this “http://www.facebook.com/home.php” in your browser and hit GO.
2. Oops, you are landed on the mobile site. Because you’ve not logged it.
3. Keep calm and log in your account and it will take you to the desktop version now. Favorite this URL or save it as a bookmark on your home screen to get rid of typing the URL again and again.
4. Your Web Browser has the Trick (Inbuilt feature)
5. Open facebook on your mobile.
6.Navigate to options, it is probably opened by touching the top right corner which is next to tabs icon.
7. I was assuming that you are using Google Chrome browser on your smartphone. You may need to look at the options for something like “view desktop version” in case you’re using a different browser.
8. Find “view desktop site” option in the list. Check that box and tada!!
9. Put www.facebook.com in the address bar and hit GO. If you have a working data connection, it is showing you what I am assuming. Yes, it is facebook desktop website.
Done Here you are able to open Facebook Desktop version in Android.
Thank you so much for being on this post about Facebook Desktop version and facebook Full website version on Android. Here in this post, I have shared complete details about how to open the Facebook full website in mobile. Hope you have like this post. If you have liked this post, then feel free to share this post in social media along with your friends. Thank you.