BlackBerry App World is the most important app in a BlackBerry device. It is the app used to download and install other third party applications in your phone.
Blackberry app world is like Android’s Play store and iOS’s App store. It is the hub where you could download apps and games for your BlackBerry phone.
However there might be some instances where you have to download even the app world, because it might go deleted or uninstalled.
You might find it a bit difficult to download the app world.
This guide is for those who don’t have access to the BlackBerry App World and want to install the same on their phone.
Also Read:- Download WhatsApp for BlackBerry Z10
If you’re one of them, just continue reading and find out how you can install BlackBerry App world on your BB.
Note : This guide is for old BlackBerry devices with software version greater than v4.2. It won’t work in the newer BB 10 OS.
Blackberry app world can be downloaded and installed in your phone by following these procedures.
There are two methods, first one is by downloading the App store directly to your BlackBerry phone and the other one is by downloading it with the help of your PC.
To install BlackBerry App store without the use of PC:
- First thing you have to do is to open the browser in your BlackBerry.
- In the browser, type in this URL on the top bar (or copy this) : http://worldwide.blackberry.com/my/appworld/download.jsp and press go.
- You’ll be navigated to the app world download page.
- In that page, scroll down and you’ll see the download button. Press on that and you’ll see the set up file being downloaded.
- After download, just press install, your BlackBerry App world will be installed on your device.
- To use the the App world, just go into the BB menu, you’ll find it. In older devices, you’ll find it in downloads.
Recommended:- How to Make an Infographics
You can also download the BlackBerry App world using your PC too. For that, follow these procedures :
- Open your browser in PC and go to this link : http://worldwide.blackberry.com/my/appworld/download.jsp
- Look for the option “From your desktop computer”.
- You’ll see a download button under that, click that.
- App world will now start download, wait until the download is complete/
- After download is complete, connect your BlackBerry to your PC. You’ll see your device connected as an external memory device.
- Copy the downloaded file to your BlackBerry. To do that, you have to press right click on the file and press copy. Now, you have to navigate to your phone’s internal memory folder and paste it there.
- In your BlackBerry, navigate in file manager and open the copied file.
- App world will now start installing. You can find the App world in BB menu.
That’s how you download BlackBerry App world in your BlackBerry device.
This guide can be used on all devices before the BB 10 OS. It will work on a wide range of BlackBerry models such as 9900, 9360, 9790, 9850, 9700 to name a few.
So enjoy your BlackBerry device with the newly installed BlackBerry App World and discover new apps and games on your BB phone.
If you liked this guide, please share this with your friends and family. Any doubts? don’t hesitate, just ask on the comment form below!