Almost everyone wants to have the WhatsApp messenger on their mobile devices. There have been some major new developments that make the messaging app even more popular.
The company has added a new voice call feature. Besides, it has also broken out of its old nutshell by making the app available on Windows PC without the need for an emulator. But what about having whatsapp 2.12.30 for blackberry q5?
WhatsApp has a user base of over 600 million and growing. The BlackBerry messenger was previously the market leader but currently even BB is allowing its users to switch to the new app.
There was a time when sharing your BB pin was the big thing. But WhatsApp has changed everything about the free messaging world. So if you want to install whatsapp for blackberry q5, use the following steps.
There are two methods to installing WhatsApp in your BB Q5. The first method has the following steps:
- Enter Appworld in the BB Menu
- Type ‘WhatsApp’ in the search box and press search
- You will come across a number of apps claiming to be WhatsApp (The key to find the genuine app is to look for the publisher “WhatsApp Inc.” and the logo)
- Choose the app and press install
This will install WhatsApp on your BlackBerry Q5 and you can start connecting with your contacts.
Recommended:- How to download facebook messenger for blackberry
There is another method for installing whatsapp for blackberry q5. It has the following steps:
- Open the web browser in your Q5 and visit http://www.whatsapp.com/ota/ (This link will take you to the official site of WhatsApp)
- Look for the “Download” button and click on it (The download will take some time)
- Once the download gets completed, install the app
That is all required for downloading the app on your BB device.
Installing WhatsApp is quite easy. You can choose any of the above-mentioned methods. The second method is ideal for those users who find it difficult to determine the right app from the search list.
These methods can also be used for downloading WhatsApp for other BlackBerry devices including Q10 and Z10, and even for the older models.