Speaking about the process of teaching of any subject in a school or university, it is necessary to take into account both the motivation, and the stimulation, and the factors that affect both of these processes. If any of these parts turns out to be weak or absent, it will be either impossible or impossible to achieve the desired result, or it will not match the originally conceived. We believe that the difference between the above-mentioned concepts – motivation and stimulation – is not fully understood and understood by researchers over the past two decades. Under the motivation some aspects of stimulation are mistaken; we often read about the teacher’s who try to transfer the motivation to the students and that “the teacher should motivate”, be a “motivator”. However, it is forgotten that the teacher can only stimulate the learner, but do not motivate, because the way from stimulation to motivation is not direct because motivation is an internal personal process.
Each day students face new challenges and have to comply with their universities’ guidelines and deadlines. That is what you have to live with when you are a student. Despite all this, being a student is one of the most interesting parts of one’s life. But what if you cannot stay under this pressure and want somebody to help with your homework? The answer is quite simple – you can use fast homework help online from the industry’s best service. It is a fast, reliable and cost-effective way to get help when you need it the most.
The main advantage of such websites is that you can get help when you need it, not just when somebody will have time to answer your questions or guide you through the task you have stuck with. Another benefit is professionalism. You can be sure that your tutor has an excellent level of knowledge in his field and capable to not only help you with the final steps in solving the problem, but to keep you on the right track when you don’t know what to write about. Sounds nice, isn’t it?
Which Homework Help Websites You Should Use
But before thinking of somebody’s help, check out that few helpful websites dedicated to spreading free education online to everyone:
– Chegg – this company specializes in textbook rentals both in physical and digital formats to help students decrease the price of higher education. Apart from this initiative, you can get help in almost any discipline.
– Khan Academy – website provides world-class education on any subject with the help of thousands of educational videos.
– EdX – a marketplace that provides courses from the world’s biggest universities. Some of them provided for free, other requires payments to attend.
– MIT OCW – this is one of the MIT projects fully dedicated to publish all of our course materials online and make them widely available to everyone. At this moment they have more than 2400 free courses and 300 million visitors each year.
Free Homework Help Sites in 2018
In case you are looking for free services that can help you make your homework done, our comprehensive list of TOP-10 websites offering free homework help will save your day. So here are they:
– Just Answer Homework – another famous question-answer website where you can find sections related to any field of study as well as professionals capable to answer your questions.
– Phat Math – provides 24/7 math help for grades k-12, college students. It’s super easy to navigate and use.
– Kidz World – another great website that helps solve different tasks and offers free homework help.
– Discovery Education – this resource provides the unique opportunity for teachers to connect to the education process and see what helps the most.
– Winpossible – website contains thousands of answers on all subjects. Most of the questions you have already been answered on this website.
– Fact Monster – you need some facts to accomplish your homework? Then this website is your best option. Just type in your query and you will get tens of different interesting facts and numbers.
– HippoCampus – chat, boards and forums and everything is related to math. In case your questions related to math, this website is one of the best free online resources to get answers.
– Think Infinity – site where you can find tutors on literally any subject.
– School Trainer – searching for academic videos and coaching? This is one of the most advanced websites providing help for high school and college students.
– Free Math help – this is a great place for those with math problems. They have been live since 2002 and still provide free math lessons to their visitors even in 2018.
Using all these websites helps to get some answers when you stuck on some part of your academic assignment. To use them freely, you should register an account first. Then, find the appropriate section related to your subject of study and start a new thread. Those services differ by the subject and pricing model: some are free, others want a small fee from those who want to get help with their assignment. Whether you want to solve a math homework or feel the lack of knowledge in chemistry, those websites will help you improve your marks in the most effective manner.